What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
BULCAN ARTE uses the following third-party cookies on this website:
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow quantification of the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the users of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the services we offer you.
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/
This application has been developed by Google that provides the service of measurement and analysis of the audience of our pages. Google may also use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can know these other uses from the links indicated.
These tools do not obtain information about your name or surname or the postal address from which you connect. The information they get is related to the number of pages visited, the language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and Recurrence of visits, visiting time, browser and operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
This information is used to improve our pages, to detect new needs and to evaluate the improvements to be introduced with the purpose of providing a better service to the users who visit us adapting them for example to the most used browsers or terminals.
Reversal or removal of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your device through the navigation options installed in your computer, for example:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
If you want more information about what use we do of the cookies, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org